For the purpose of determining the sums to be paid to the aggrieved woman under clause (ii) of sub-section (3) of section 13, the Internal Committee or the Local Committee, as the case may be, shall have regard to
- the mental trauma, pain, suffering and emotional distress caused to the aggrieved woman;
- the loss in the career opportunity due to the incident of sexual harassment;
- medical expenses incurred by the victim for physical or psychiatric treatment;
- the income and financial status of the respondent;
- feasibility of such payment in lump sum or in installments.
Access the PoSH Act here.