The Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013 requires organizations to organize effective orientation programmes and trainings as they are vital for sensitizing all employees about the POSH Law.
In order to ensure proper implementation of the Sexual Harassment at the Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act, 2013, it is essential that the organization take necessary steps to prevent, prohibit and address sexual harassment at the workplace.
An E-learning course is an organized and structured way to enable this awareness and sensitization of all employees in a workplace.
Our POSH E-course has been curated by POSH experts, lawyers and mental health professionals having over 30+ years of work experience.
This POSH E-course is intended to be a sensitization and awareness learning tool for your employees about POSH Mechanisms.
Some unique features of our POSH E-course are:
1. Fully customizable as per the organization’s requirement
2. A 360-degree sensitization with emphasis on conciliation, inquiry, employee roles, and responsibilities
3. Admin access for you to monitor the progress of your employees
4. Customization of minimum passing scores for employees
5. Customized e-certificates with white labeling of the course for your organization
6. The course specifically includes examples of hybrid working offices and work from home applicability helping employeesvirtual workplaces
7. Interactive and engaging content with tests and certification
8. Customization of the course with your organization POSH policy